9 Best Herbal Handmade Soaps in USA
In today’s world, it is becoming extremely hard to find products that do not contain harmful chemicals. Holland and Milan Organics provides the best herbal handmade soaps in the USA. All of our soaps are vegan and do not contain palm oil.
Here are some herbal soaps which can prevent skin damage and heal your skin naturally –
- French Lavender Hemp Body Soap: If you’re looking for a herbal soap with the goodness of lavender, then you can try our French Lavender Hemp Body Soap. It has lavender, which is a natural antiseptic that helps to relieve redness, dry blotchy areas, and acne scarring in a gentle manner. Lavender is an anti-inflammatory that helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by protecting against free radicals. Collagen formation is naturally stimulated to aid in the healing of wounds and old scars. Lavender is also known to accelerate tissue healing, keeping the skin looking young and revitalized. This bar is full of skin-loving ingredients like organic hemp oil, shea butter, and kaolin clay.
- Lemon Zinger w/ Rosemary & Aloe Vera Body Soap: If you’re looking for herbal handmade soaps that can naturally lighten your skin, then you can visit our website and buy our Lemon Zinger w/ Rosemary & Aloe Vera Body Soap. Vitamin C, found in lemons, is an antioxidant that helps to prevent skin damage and premature ageing. Lemons contain acids that help to brighten the skin naturally, including age spots and acne scars.
- Oats & Honey Spa Body Soap: If you’re looking for a herbal soap that can help in reducing your acne, then our Oats & Honey Spa Body Soap might be suitable for you. Zinc in oatmeal helps to reduce inflammation and fight bacteria. Oats can help treat acne by absorbing excess oil on the skin. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory characteristics aid in the treatment of dry skin and the removal of dead skin cells, and it also functions as a natural moisturizer. It is a body soap that promotes glowing, youthful skin.
- Pure Irish Sea Moss Body Soap: If you’re looking for herbal handmade soaps with the goodness of sea moss, then you can try our Pure Irish Sea Moss Body Soap. The vitamin K in sea moss is responsible for maintaining skin elasticity and promoting collagen, which helps plump your skin, smooth wrinkles, and reduce dark circles and bags under the eyes. It is known to help slow the ageing process, and its high sulphur content helps to reduce acne bacteria through its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Other skin conditions that our Pure Irish Sea Moss Body Soap can help with include sunburns, rashes, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Rose Clay Hemp Body Soap: If you have sensitive skin, then you should try our rose clay hemp body soap. Our soap gets its delicate blush colour from skin-loving rose kaolin clay and freshly plucked roses from our own garden. Organic hemp seed oil and moisturizing Shea butter are used in the Rose Soap. Rose clay is great for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Rose clay exfoliates gently, aids in the removal of toxins from the skin, aids in the increase of circulation, decreases skin irritation, and aids in the reduction of inflammation.
- Sea Moss w/ Aloe Vera & Shea Butter Body Soap: If you’re looking for herbal handmade soaps that can help in reducing dark circles, then you should try our Sea Moss with Aloe Vera & Shea Butter Body Soap. Vitamin K, found in sea moss, helps to maintain skin suppleness and promote collagen production, which helps to plump skin, smooth wrinkles, and reduce dark circles and bags under the eyes. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial characteristics assist to slow down the ageing process, and its high sulphur level helps to combat acne germs. Sunburns, rashes, eczema, and psoriasis can all be treated with our Sea Moss with Aloe Vera & Shea Butter Body Soap.
- Stress Relief Herbal Infused Body Soap: With our Herbal Infused Stress Relief Body Soap, you can soothe and improve your emotional base. This skin-nourishing body soap lathers up into a thick, scented froth that thoroughly cleanses the skin, leaving it clean, rejuvenated, and conditioned.
- Sweet Orange Blossom Herbal Body Soap: If you’re looking for a soap with the goodness of Vitamin C, then you can try our Sweet Orange Blossom Herbal Body Soap. Vitamin C in orange peels aids in the formation of collagen and elastin, which are essential for healthy skin. It brightens and rejuvenates the skin. It softens, smoothes, and firms the skin while also improving oily skin. It can be used as a natural cleanser, astringent, scrub, moisturizer, or toner. Antioxidants in this product help to reduce wrinkles, sagging, and skin ageing. Vitamin C aids in the reduction of inflammation as well as the reduction of pore size.
- Turmeric w/ Blackseed & Aloe Vera Body Soap: It exfoliates and rejuvenates the skin while also evening out skin pigment for a more youthful complexion. Our Turmeric with Blackseed & Aloe Vera Shea Butter Body Bar is a natural approach to heal skin issues and keep your skin fresh and bright. Its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties may be beneficial to people suffering from skin conditions such as eczema, acne, and psoriasis.